Home

Gallery

About Us

Contact Us

Links

FINALLY S P R I N G !



I guess it's been a LONG winter for some folks.....with the awful snows and storms. However, don't we always think winter lasts forever?  The cold, dreary winter is just not as much fun as being in the warm sunshine, at the ocean or gardening....I think that's why we always long for Spring and Summer.  

We've been working on something new....we have a new FarmHouse booth at The Depot at Gibson Mill.  The things in it are still OLD....just a little different style, more vintage and not so prim, and not painted with warm dark colors....I'm using a lighter palate....grays, creams, pale blues & greens.  Keep watch in that booth, I'll be adding a surprise later on...

I'll try to post some more pictures of the things we're doing around here.....