Home

Gallery

About Us

Contact Us

Links

Fall is in the Air....



 Well, prim lovers, I think most of us LOVE the Fall season....and after such a sweltering summer I am SO READY for autumn this year.  I remember in the Fall when I was growing up it was a very busy time of year. Harvesting what came from the garden during the year where we had worked so hard to get things to grow...it was a rewarding time to finally see (and taste) the results!  There were always Carnivals, Fairs and Festivals in town, so with a chill in the air and cotton candy in my hand, it was a grand time of year....second only to the Christmas season of course!

And the Colors!  You just can't beat the colors of Fall....the trees and plant life come alive with vibrant color, dark greens, reds, orange, and golds....how anyone could drive through the Appalachian Mountains and see that spectacular display...how could anyone doubt Almighty God, the Creator and Master Artist of this Earth! 

The warmth and coziness of Fall lead us prim lovers to decorate to the MAX!  Bring out the quilts & blankets....emphasize the mantel and hearth....hang the dried corn husks wreaths....simmer the spices so the house smells of pumpkins and apples!  Even the most frugal of decorators can gather a bit of autumn into your home. 

I know a lot of my friends live for summertime and I do enjoy warm summers, flip flops and visiting the beaches, but my heart belongs to Fall. I hope your Harvest Season is wonderful! 

I want to thank all of the prim loving patrons who continue to come to The Depot at Gibson Mill in Concord, NC to visit Primitive Souls!  We have had a very busy Summer and Early Fall...our Harvest Farm Tables are going as soon as we build them....as well as dry sinks, and cupboards.  You certainly inspire and encourage us by wanting our wares in your homes.  Thank you so much.